Virtual Pre-ETS Services
Able South Carolina will be continuing to provide WIOA mandated Pre-Employment Transition Services to students in the Midlands, Pee Dee Region, and the Upstate through their partnership with the South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation Department and the South Carolina Commission for the Blind.
Free Virtual Lessons
Accessible to all students with all types of disabilities
Each lesson will be a guided activity and interactive discussion facilitated by a trained Youth Transition Specialist.
We are flexible to fit your virtual, e-learning, and in-person needs:
- Able SC can schedule individualized virtual classes to work with your school's schedule.
- Able SC can also work with teachers to provide in-person lessons.
- All classes are offered as six weekly 45 minute sessions.
- In person classes adhere to stringent COVID precautionary measures.
- Virtual classes can be hosted through any school's native virtual service platform.
Able SC also offers individualized goal planning and skill building through mentorship with trained Youth Independent Living Specialists.
These specialists will meet with youth one on one to help understand school assignments, build socialization skills, and accomplish independent living goals.
Click the link below to learn more about how you can provide your students with the best possible pre-employment transition e-learning opportunities!