- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the reason we are collecting the information.
- We will gather and use individual data only for the reasons listed, unless we get further approval from the individual.
- We will just hold the individual’s data for no longer than we need it to satisfy our requirements.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and with the information or consent of the person concerned.
- Information collected will only be used to improve services or increase community inclusion and will not be shared with outside parties.
- We will protect your personal data from breach or misuse through online security shields.
Links to Other Websites:
Opting Out, Editing, or Restricting Information:
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and your email address will be removed from our marketing list. Please allow us a reasonable amount of time in order to satisfy your request, as some promotions may already be in process.
- If you would like to opt out or manage your subscription with us, please go to this page: https://ablesouthcarolina.salsalabs.org/public/manage-your-subscription.html.
If personal information you have submitted through any of our sites is no longer accurate, current, or complete, and you want to update it, please send an email to email@example.com. Upon appropriate request, we will be glad to update your information, but we reserve the right to use information previously collected to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate and lawful. We will aim to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and records, which will not be removed. We may, from time to time, reach out to former users of our sites. We are not responsible for removing or deleting information from the databases of third parties with whom we have shared information about you.
If you have any questions regarding the policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to Able South Carolina, 720 Gracern Road Suite 106, Columbia, SC 29210. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure, so you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us.
Effective Date of this Policy: