Note: We cannot guarantee full accessibility of all content from our external partners. However, if you have any issues understanding or accessing any of the information linked below, please give us a call at 803-779-5121 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emergency Supplemental SNAP Payments (accessible PDF – just click download)
- Food Share: order online, pick-up, delivery
- Schools providing free meals to students
- Restaurants offering free meals to children
- List of food pantries in SC
- Greenville/Upstate food resources
- Harvest Hope (Columbia and Greenville)
- Sharing God’s Love
- Emergency Senior Nutrition Program
- Midlands-based Senior Resources has temporarily expanded its service area for its Emergency Senior Nutrition Program. Seniors in Richland, Lexington, Clarendon, Anderson, Oconee, Greenville, McCormick, Edgefield, Newberry, Kershaw, Calhoun, Orangeburg, Barnwell, Williamsburg and Horry counties can pick up 5 free meals a week. You can learn more HERE.
- Pick up times, locations, and requirements can be found on the website.
- Project Host (Greenville)
- Project Host is continuing to serve lunch at 525 S. Academy Street in Greenville, Friday-Sunday, 11am-1pm. As a precaution, meals will be passed out in the form of a bagged lunch.
- Eat Smart Move More Food Insecurity Resources
- Meals on Wheels:
- Columbia: Information at the link above describes what parts of Meals on Wheels are still operational, what is on hold, and what Meals on Wheels is doing to provide for their clientele.
- Greenville: As of 3/18/20, Meals on Wheels in Greenville will be delivering 1 hot meal and 1 frozen meal on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week until further notice. Additional measures to protect clients such as volunteer drive thru pick up and contactless delivery are being implemented.
- People’s Pantry (Columbia): Dry goods can be delivered to people in their service area. Call 803-260-7114 or email: Peoplespantry803@gmail.com