Mental Health Resources
Note: We cannot guarantee full accessibility of all content from our external partners. However, if you have any issues understanding or accessing any of the information linked below, please give us a call at 803-779-5121 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Care for your Coronavirus Anxiety by Shine
- NAMI Resource Guide for COVID-19
- COVID Coach is a free mental health app developed by the VA for everyone, including Veterans and Service Members. The app helps with coping, self-care, personal goals and support. It’s not a replacement for professional care but can help as an additional tool. You can learn more about the app HERE.
- How are your teens coping during COVID-19? If they are struggling, or even if they’re doing well, it’s important to talk to teens about their mental health and provide coping strategies for them during this time. Mental Health First Aid has created a list of self-care strategies for teens that is helpful during the pandemic and afterward. You can view the blog HERE.
- Columbia Area Mental Health Hotline: (803) 898-8888
- Helpline of the Midlands (Suicide Prevention): (803) 790-4357