FundAble: Fueling Our Future COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy
- The health and safety of our attendees, staff, and contracted support during the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic is of the highest priority to us. Able SC is an organization led by and for people with disabilities. People with disabilities are considered a high-risk group for severe sickness and death caused by COVID-19. 1 in 3 South Carolinians has a disability. It is critical that persons with and without disabilities receive their COVID-19 vaccination to protect our at-risk population.
IN-PERSON ATTENDEE POLICY:
- Any in-person event hosted by Able SC is designed with the health and safety of participants in mind. All participants will be required to be vaccinated and wear a mask during the in-person event. N95 / KN95 style masks have been proven to be most effective and their use is encouraged. Anyone who cannot meet these requirements will not be allowed to enter the venue, but will be able to attend virtually.
- All guests are encouraged to take a rapid test 15 minutes before leaving to attend the in-person event.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door for all attendees.
- Masks will be required for all attendees while indoors and social distancing should be maintained at all times. If you do not have a mask a KN95 mask will be provided to you at the event. Masks may be removed only for eating or drinking.
- Able SC will provide access to hand sanitizer and disposable KN95 masks. Guests are expected to avoid personal contact, such as handshakes, to minimize the spread of infectious diseases.
- *At this time having your booster shot is not required, but is expected of those who are eligible.
VIRTUAL ATTENDEE POLICY:
- All ticket holders are welcome to attend virtually. However, it should be noted that anyone who cannot meet the requirements of our in-person attendee policy will only be permitted to attend virtually.