Individuals with disabilities are invited to join us for FREE monthly training sessions, all online this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here for the full 2021 Consumer Training schedule.
Upcoming Trainings (3:00-4:00 PM):
- Relationships Matter! | Webinar February 22, 2021
- More Power, More Control and Independence | Webinar March 15, 2021
- Protect Yourself | Webinar April 12, 2021
- Know Your Rights, Empower Our Movements | May 10, 2021
- Show Me the Money | Webinar June 14, 2021
- Housing Access | Webinar July 19, 2021
- Get Ready! Emergency Training | Webinar August 16, 2021
- Let's Get Cooking: Meal Planning, Shopping, and Recipes | Webinar September 13, 2021
- Job Seekers | Webinar October 18, 2021
- Handling Your Health | Webinar November 15, 2021
- Unlocking Resources for Community Living | Webinar December 6, 2021
To register and make a request for an accommodation based upon disability for any of the above trainings, please contact Dori Tempio at 800-681-6805, TTY: 803-779-0949, or email email@example.com a week before the event.
Access past webinars in our Consumer Webinar Playlist