Able Access uses highly trained and qualified staff to conduct an onsite accessibility survey of your facility. Our survey and reporting process follows these easy steps:
- Onsite assessment of all features open to the public
- Identification of elements that do not meet the 2010 ADA Accessibility Standards
- Prioritization of barrier removal
- Recommendation of simple and cost-effective fixes
- Detailed reporting of the above with color pictures and diagrams
An Onsite Accessibility Survey is a great place to start Self-Evaluation and Transition Planning for ADA Compliance. We’ll even train your staff to conduct assessments of your other facilities! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-681-6805 for more information.