Note: We cannot guarantee full accessibility of all content from our external partners. However, if you have any issues understanding or accessing any of the information linked below, please give us a call at 803-779-5121 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several laws and federal guidance that protect your right to employment and reasonable accommodations. You can view many resources associated with employment at the ADA Disability and COVID-19 website.
- Some of these laws and federal guidance include:
- Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Section 501 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Guidance from the U.S. Department of Labor
- Guidance from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Below are resources to learn more about each of the laws and federal guidance that may impact your work:
- Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) covers employment.
- The U.S. Department of Labor has guidance on COVID-19 and the workplace.
- The Job Accommodation Network has the following resources:
- The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) includes guidance on explaining laws and how they relate to COVID-19 and disability.